Harness the power of High Doses of Vitamin C, proven to elevate holistic well-being, including skin health, energy levels, and immune system function. This potent vitamin is a formidable contender against viruses, bacteria, fungus, bolstering your body's defenses, and is also renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, offering relief from arthritis symptoms. Additionally, research shows that high doses of Vitamin C can be a very helpful adjunct to combating cancer.
For inquiries regarding doses exceeding 20 grams, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore personalized options and gain further insights into the transformative potential of Vitamin C therapy.
HIgh Dose Vitamin C (10g-75g)
Unlike many animals, Humans Beings do not make Vitamin C so supplementation is imperative.
High doses of Vitamin C have been shown to:
- help boost energy
- increase healing
- decrease pain after injury
- enhance the immune system
- stabilize free radicals
- enhance skin health (plays a large role in collagen formation)
- combat colds (shorten duration and intensity) and other viral infections. As well as, fungal and bacterial infections
- help those with:
- Lyme disease
- Autoimmune diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis (decrease pain and inflammation)
- Gout arthritis
- Herpes simplex virus
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Preserve periodontal health
- Alzheimers' Dementia
- and more!
High Doses of intravenous Vitamin C (25g to 75g) is an excellent adjunct to cancer treatment. In those with cancer, Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) has been shown to:
- slow the growth and spread of prostate, pancreatic, malignant mesothelioma, colon, liver, neuroblastoma, ovarian and breast cancers.
- increase duration and quality of life
- decrease side effects of fatigue, pain, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting
- reduce side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- support the detoxification systems in the body (with improvements in grey skin hues often seen with cancer)
- boost the immune system to help prevent secondary infections
- slow or inhibit metastasis by inhibiting hyaluronidase, as well as stimulating collagen formation (to wall off tumors)
- restore mitochondrial functioning so it can help with apoptosis (cell programmed death- so cancer cells will die)
- relieve decreased oxygen in cells (better oxygenated environment that is less favorable to cancer cells)
- inhibit new blood vessels from being made by cancer cells in order to reduce tumor nutrient supply (angiogenesis)
- increase the effect of chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- increase cell signaling
- decrease inflammation
- create a hydrogen peroxide like environment that has been shown to aid in the death of cancer cells.
We follow the Riordan clinic Vitamin C protocols. Please send us an email to hello@replenishIV.com if you are interested in this protocol.