Vegetarians/vegans commonly have this deficiency as well as people with poor gut absorption.
Signs of Deficiency:
- Fatigue & weakness
- Weight loss
- Numbness/tingling of hands and feet
- Difficulty maintaining balance, poor memory, dementia & confusion
- Soreness of mouth/tongue.
- Increased energy and endurance
- Better regulated metabolism
- Weight loss aid
- Lower cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer’s risk
- Immune system support
- Enhanced mood and mental clarity
- Better sleep
- Benefits neurological disorders (neuropathy, shingles, fibromyalgia, migraines)